Thursday, March 15, 2007

NCAA tournament time!

The best sporting event on earth began today.

Of course, I'm talking about the NCAA men's basketball tournament. For the next three weeks, the newsroom will be filled with trash talkin' puncuated by intermittent whoops and groans as brackets prosper or crash and burn.

This year, I'm so far out on the limb I'm standin' on a twig. I picked Wisconsin to win it all. I know, I may not even make it to the weekend.

Or the mighty Badgers could....go....all....the....way!!!!

Anyway, tell me who you think will win it all, and why. Or tell me who you think WON'T win it all, and why.

Go Badgers!!

3 Comments:

At March 15, 2007 at 5:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Badgers have to get past Maryland before they can win it all, Pat!! Sorry!!!

Go Terpies!!

 
At March 18, 2007 at 9:14 AM , Blogger Drew said...

ooooh. I feel sorry for you guys. The Gators are going to be stuffed after the tournament with all this "Gator bait" being fed to 'em!

GOOOOOOOOOOO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

...May I add they hold national champion titles in basketball AND football as we speak...not to brag.

 
At March 19, 2007 at 5:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

R.I.P. Badgers...Maybe next year...I have Ohio State winning it all...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home